- Kodak Easy Share Camera (Has both LD Screen & eye viewfinder)
- Includes: 2 cords, lens cap, battery charger, strap, disc, booklet, etc.
Anne has the following items that she would like to sale if the price is right.
Anne Baldwin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
**Sigma DG 150-500mm lens (1:5-6.3) APO, optical stabilizer ( for Nikon). Included a promaster CP filter. ( used very little, like new)
**Digital macro ring flash by Phoenix. Smart Flash RF 46 (never used)
Tripods (Borrow for Free or buy)
Charlie has quite a few dozen older tripods from economy to mid-range (expensive stuff mostly sold). If any club member would like a tripod to use (free) for the Eclipse or any shooting event they may contact me and borrow it for free.
All he needs to know is what camera and longest lens so that he knows the tripod is sturdy enough for their type of shoot.
If they wish to purchase one that is still around it will be available for a song (no hard rock)
He can be contacted at the phone number below (text or voice) or email at email@example.com
199 Huntington Lake Circle
Pawleys Island, SC 29585-6172
Josette Sharwell 843-235-6447, firstname.lastname@example.org
**For sale: Panasonic Lumix, mirrorless camera model GH2, lens 14-140, with operating instructions manual, charger and lowerpro carrying case.
Hardly used, could not get used to it, went back to my Nikon.
“Make an Offer”
- Screw on close-up filter set, 49 mm. one +1, one +2, one +3 glass filters in carring pouch. Very good condition.
- Hoya filter, 55 mm, skylight 1A in circular plastic case, very good condition.
- 49 mm haze (UV) filter, in circular plastic case, very good condition.
- 49 mm 81A filter, in circular plastic case, very good condition.
- Plastic flash domes, about 3 ¾” diameter. 2 yellow, 2 red, 2 green in good condition.
All prices are negotiable, make me an offer. Can text pictures to anyone interested.
My email is email@example.com
Cell number is 540-247-8558
I live in Murrells Inlet